For appointments please refer to the end of this 'About' section by clicking 'Read More' - bookings are made directly with the centre you plan to visit on the telephone numbers provided.
Dr Jeremiah Healy qualified in 1986 from Jesus College Cambridge and did his clinical training at St Thomas’ Hospital Medical School in London. Dr Healy did his radiology training at St Bartholomews’ Hospital London where he was a clinical lecturer in MRI.
Dr Healy is an MSK radiologist with specialist expertise in imaging sports injury. He has provided radiology imaging and intervention expertise to Premier League Football teams, England Rugby and Cricket teams, and British Athletics.
He has supported for the British Athletics teams at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, the World Indoor Athletics Championships and was Vice-Chair of the BSSR Radiology Organizing Committee for the London 2012 Olympics.
Dr Healy regularly lectures at national and international meetings and has published 85 peer-reviewed papers, 18 book chapters, and edited 5 books, including Gray's Anatomy.
He works at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
- 08:30-10:30 Princess Grace Hospital (Tel: 0203 553 6059)
- 14:00-19:00 Princess Grace (Tel: 0203 553 6059)
- 08:00-12:00 Lister Hospital (Tel: 0203 131 3281)
- 14:30-19:00 Chelsea Outpatient Centre (Tel: 0203 797 7236)
- 17:30-20:00 London Bridge Hospital (Tel: 0207 234 2773)
- 08:00-10.30 Hospital of St. John & St Elizabeth (Tel: 0207 806 4000)
- 14:00-19:00 Princess Grace Hospital (Tel: 0203 553 6059)
- 12:30-14:00 Chelsea Outpatient Centre (Tel: 0203 797 7236)
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Intervention
- Sports Injury Imaging
- Sports Injury Intervention
Dr Healy works closely with sports
experts, using image-guided intervention as an adjunct to successful physiotherapy and surgical treatment strategies.
- MSK Intervention
- Ultrasound-Guided Injections into Tendons, Joint and Soft Tissues
- Dry needling of Tendons.
- Barbotage for Calcific Tendinitis
- Steroids and Viscose supplements
- Hydrodilatations for Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Diagnostic reporting of X-rays, CT, MRI and performing diagnostic Ultrasound studies