Professor Roslyn Miller is an experienced, Consultant Foot and Ankle Surgeon. She specialises in minimally invasive foot surgery and arthroscopy/keyhole foot and ankle surgery. She is an expert in minimally invasive bunion surgery, sports injuries of the foot and ankle, toe and ankle replacement.
Professor Miller provides consultations in Aberdeen, Stirling, Glasgow and Harley Street, London
Roslyn is a leader in the field of Foot and Ankle Surgery. She is amongst the top Foot and Ankle Surgeons in the UK regularly performing Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Professor Miller has developed pioneering Minimally Invasive Surgery techniques for solving highly complex foot problems. She also specialises in arthroscopic surgery for sports, hyper-mobility and early ankle arthritis.
Professor Roslyn Miller provided her patients with bespoke, personalised treatment plans, tailored to their work and lifestyle needs.
Roslyn can offer patients an all female-only medical team if desired.
Professor Miller graduated her MBChB Degree as a Medical Doctor from the University of Aberdeen. She completed her ‘Higher Surgical Training’ in Scotland. Her Foot and Ankle training included a number of International visits and Travelling Fellowship to Baltimore, USA.
Professor Miller is a member of AOFAS, BOFAS and EFAS (American, British and European Foot and Ankle Societies). She regularly presents at International Conferences around the world.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Minimally Invasive Surgery - Bunions / Hammertoes
- Arthroscopy of the Foot and Ankle
- Toe Problems
- Big toe arthritis
- Joint replacement surgery to the big toe (Cartiva / Hemicap)
- Morton's neuroma
- Treatment of heel pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries of the Foot and Ankle treatment
- Achilles Tendinopathy treatment
- Ankle Sprain
- Lateral ligament injuries treatment
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendinopathy treatment
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle Replacement
- Ankle Arthrodesis / Fusion
- Steroid injection
- PRP - Platelet Rich Plasma
- Cartilage repair
- Open Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diabetic foot management
- Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery
- Arthroscopy / Keyhole Surgery of Foot and Ankle
- Bunion surgery
- Toe Surgery
- Morton’s Neuroma Surgery
- Sports Injury Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Achilles Tendon Surgery
- Flatfoot Correction Surgery
- Toe Joint Replacement Surgery
- Ankle Joint Replacement Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Surgery