Dr Hadaki is an experienced Consultant Oncologist who treats all stages of breast cancer.
He completed his specialist oncology training at Addenbrooke’s Teaching Hospital which has strong affiliations to the University of Cambridge. During his training, he completed the Royal College of Radiologist membership exam to proudly become one of its fellowships.
Dr Hadaki has been practising as a consultant since 2012 and has a very successful private practise in addition to his large well-established NHS practice.
Dr Hadaki is skillfully able to combine (where appropriate) the following treatment modalities to offer a complete and state of the art personalised cancer treatment service:
- External beam radiotherapy (including IMRT and IGRT)
- Biological and targeted therapies
- Stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT, SABR, Cyberknife)
- Next-generation sequencing and molecular analysis of tumours
- Chemotherapy sensitivity testing
- Access to clinical trials
- Access to local ablative therapies (radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation)
- Access to alternative therapies
- Access to palliative care services
Dr Hadaki also works with some of the most skilled surgeons in the country. All treatment plans are discussed at multidisciplinary team meetings.
Dr Hadaki is registered and compliant with the majority of private medical insurers including BUPA, BUPA International, AXA, Aviva, Vitality, WPA and others.
Dr Hadaki is able to treat international and self-paying patients. Embassy sponsored patients must have a letter of guarantee before any consultation or commencing treatment.
Self-paying patients should contact us directly for a quotation.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR)
- Breast Cancer