Ladan is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a clinical practice exclusively devoted to hand and wrist surgery in adults and children.
She has an adult and paediatric NHS practice based at University Hospital of South Manchester, Wythenshawe.
She treats all aspects of both soft tissue and degenerative Hand and wrist disorders.
She is a graduate from the University of Dundee, has completed her junior training in Newcastle and Glasgow and her specialist orthopaedic training in Leicester with many prestigious prizes. She has completed her fellowship in the renowned Pulvertaft Hand Unit in Derby and has been a consultant since 2012.
Ladan regularly teaches on Leicester Wrist Fracture management course and at the University of Manchester cadaveric course. In addition, she is an Honorary Senior Lecturer and the Hand and wrist Lead for postgraduate MSc students at the University of Salford. She is a member of BSSH (British Society for Surgery of the Hand).
She has completed her MD based on the hand flexor tendon treatment and has published and presented many scientific papers at both national and international meetings.
Ladan is married and has a son. Her hobbies are centred on ceramic pottery, running, cycling, skiing and Archery with her son.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Trigger finger
- Dupuytrens Disease
- Thumb Arthritis
- Complex wrist fractures
- Wrist fractures
- Scaphoid Fractures
- Hand and wrist orthopaedic problems (not covering congenital)
- Hand, wrist and elbow nerve disorders
- Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist surgery
- Fractures or injuries of the hand and wrist
- Osteoarthritis / rheumatoid arthritis of the fingers and wrist
- Carpal tunnel and other nerve-related conditions
- Ligament injuries of the fingers and the wrist
- Dupuytren's disease
- Trigger finger
- Mallet finger
- Ganglions of the fingers and wrist in adult and paediatric patients